Yes! Login to GoGovSG, click the link on your dashboard, and edit your url under the “Original link” field. Click safe to confirm your changes.
1. Click on the link on your dashboard
2. Edit your URL under “Original Link” field, click “Save” button
3. A notification toaster will indicate that your link has been updated
No, you cannot delete the link. Please choose your short link names wisely as it is associated with your email.
However, you can toggle the link “Active” or “Inactive”. An inactive short link will lead to a page on GoGovSG that says “Page Not Found”.
Click on your link and follow the instructions below!
1. Under the link owner section, key in the email of the new owner and click “Transfer” button.
2. You will see a notification that you link has been transferred to the new owner.
1: Click on your link on your dashboard & click on link history.
2: You should see a page like in the image below. This page tracks all changes to the shortlink, which includes any previous changes to the original link URL, the link status, the link tags & the link owners. The timestamp of such changes are also logged.
1: Click on your link on your dashboard
2: A drawer will appear, and you will see the option to download QR code!
Although all QR codes are susceptible to tampering, the link that GoGovSG QR codes direct users to will always have:
- A "Singapore Government Agency Website" banner to ensure legitimacy
- An educative message for members of public to note the domain in the browser to be aware of phishing
While only authenticated public officers can generate GoGovSG links, anyone can easily use a QR code generator to create a QR code, impersonating as public officers. Non-discerning users may not notice that they are not visiting a link through GoGovSG.
Even though QR code can easily be replicated, a transition page is not.
When a visitor lands on your shortlink for the first time, they will be served a transition page. This is to ensure that user is aware of the destination url that they are visiting, and more importantly, prevent any potential phishing attempts with the use of QR code.
Here’s how it looks like as an end user accessing the shortlink!